MINISTRY of MISSIONS
“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned.” Mark 16:15-16
The Call, The Power, The Responsibility of
PRAYER & DELIVERANCE MINISTRY
Blood of Jesus Prayer & Deliverance Ministries
Senior Pastor Ade & Dr. Kalyan Oyeyemi
Change Your Life Through Prayer
September 1, 2015, By Pastor Ade Oyeyemi
What is holding you back to make you feel that you cannot move forward in your life? FOCUSED PRAYER that directly targets the problem in your life is the solution for whatever answer you have for my question..
Through the Power of Prayer, God will directly address the problem that you are facing so that you will be freed to continue on in the things that God has for you to accomplish. This requires your courage, responsibility, and action; your step of faith will ignite the responses, strategies, and solutions from heaven that will empower you to succeed beyond the barriers that the enemy is attempting to set up in your life. PRAY THROUGH TO YOUR VICTORY!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Blood of Jesus Prayer & Deliverance Ministries is to free believers and lost souls from the adverse challenges of the enemy through the power of prayer, fasting, and the Word of God. Thereby, eradicating demonic strongholds that will empower the people of God to remain free-living abundantly in every area of their lives, and reaching others and future generations in Jesus Name to the glory of God our Father.
This is the headquarters location of Blood of Jesus Prayer & Deliverance Ministries. Our ministry is seeking to expand around the world to do our part in sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to lost souls.
You will quickly grasp and utilize the POWER OR PRAYER through the Blood of Jesus Prayer & Deliverance Ministries approach to seeing the people of God totally set free to live a good life serving Jesus Christ.
FOR THE PEOPLE
We are dedicated to reaching out to and caring for all who are near and far that God loves and desires to save before it is too late.
- Building lives in the Kingdom of God will be living testimonies of the grace and goodness of God to bless His people.
- The empowerment that leads to discipleship includes maturing faith, Bible knowledge, scripture memorization, and a heart of worship.
- This ministry is specifically designed to equip believers to victoriously fight against the attacks of satan.
Blood of Jesus Prayer & Deliverance Ministries
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Blood of Jesus Prayer and Deliverance Ministries is a Spirit-filled located in Los Angeles, CA, and is dedicated to adhering to the
- WE BELIEVE in one God who is infinite in power, holy in nature, omniscient, and omnipresent.
- WE BELIEVE that He was revealed to us as Father in creation, Son in redemption, and Holy Spirit in His grace never leaving those who receive Him and trust in Him.
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God, written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (II Peter 1:21)
- WE BELIEVE in the virgin birth. Jesus was both human and divine; He was God manifested in flesh. (Isaiah 7:14; 9:6; I Timothy 3:16)
- WE BELIEVE in the death, burial, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus.
- WE BELIEVE that He ascended on high and has sent his spirit, the Holy Ghost, which was poured out at Jerusalem over 1900 years ago, and it is this same spirit that fills the hearts of those who seek Him today. (Acts 2:22-24; I Corinthians 15:20; Acts 2:4)
- WE BELIEVE that JESUS is the only saving NAME and so whatsoever you do in word or deed, you should do ALL in the Name of the Lord Jesus. (Acts 4:12; Col. 3:17)
- WE BELIEVE that is Jesus dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, for it pleased the Father that in Him should all the fullness dwell. (Col. 2:9; 1:19; John 14:8; 10:30; I John 5:7; Isaiah 43:10-15)
- WE BELIEVE in baptism in water by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. This constitutes the new birth. (Acts 2:38; St. John 3:3-8; Acts 8:15; 10:44-46; 19:5; Titus 3:5)
- WE BELIEVE in divine healing, communion, and foot washing.
- WE BELIEVE in a holy, sanctified life.
- WE BELIEVE in the glorious catching away (The Rapture) of the saints when Jesus returns in the clouds of glory to take His people to Heaven. (I Peter 1:16; St. Matthew 5:48; II Corinthians 7:1; I Thessalonians 4:16; St. Mark 16:17-18)
There are those who do not believe that prayer and deliverance are necessary in today’s church; yet, all around the world so many are suffering from the evil brought into their lives by the devil and need assistance to be free. It is common (and dangerous) to lose sight of the fact that we have an adversary and opponent who wants to keep us from living the “abundant life” that God has promised to those who love Him.
Some believe that if they do not pray against what the enemy is doing or focus on seeking deliverance that it will somehow go away on its own but we know that this is not the case. Many of the terrible habits, weak personality traits, and uncommon obstacles/failures, and more are all issues that can plague a person’s life that is in need of deliverance.
Blood of Jesus Prayer and Deliverance Ministries is being used by God, along with other ministries, laboring to bring the help, healing, and power of God to people all around the world. It is God’s desire that everyone has the opportunity to live a successful life that is full of His love, mercy, and grace (Psalm 166:15)…