MINISTRIES THAT WILL GUIDE YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Most of us know by now that it is not polite to point; however, there are times when pointing is perfectly appropriate especially when we are speaking of our godly destiny and divine direction.
Following God and staying close to God as you fulfill your destiny is extremely important. The Ministries that are available in the church should extend support, direction, and encouragement in areas of ministry development, personal character growth, and social networking that further add to your overall church-going experience. Ministries should support you in reaching your ultimate goal of going to heaven and spending eternity with your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
WHAT MINISTRY GROUPS OFFER:
- Healthy fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ around a common goal, cause, or activity.
- Directly see that you are not the only one being faced by troubles; others are facing troubles and are working hard to overcome them through Jesus Christ.
- Responsibility and accountability through your volunteer work in ministry will cause exponential growth in your spiritual development.
- There is great fulfillment, joy, and pleasure in doing work for the Kingdom of God and being a blessing to the people of God.
- You will increase in your desire to work for God!
When we come to Jesus Christ it is important to begin to receive true, sound, and wise direction from God through the anointed, godly, and trained spiritual leaders who are consecrated to God and are living a disciplined Christian lifestyle.
The Word of God says, “it is not in man to direct his own way” we must rely on the power and insight from and those that He places in leadership are available to help direct men and women of God to the fulfillment of their dreams and completion of their heavenly assignments.
DIVINE DIRECTION is necessary because many of us are being called and traveling in a way that we have never been before as the children of Israel traveling from Egypt to the Promised Land (Joshua 3:4, Psalm 37:23-25).
We must allow the Holy Spirit to direct our lives, “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, “This is the way; walk ye in it,” when ye turn to the right hand and when ye turn to the left.” Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, we must allow the Holy Ghost inside of us to Point Us In Divine Direction and allow those that are in place by the Holy Spirit to help us strive to grow in our spiritual walk with Jesus Christ.
THERE IS A MINISTRY JUST FOR YOU!
- Selecting one of several ministries to be involved in and committed to will greatly enhance your personal spiritual growth and dedication to God.
- Being involved, connecting with brothers and sisters in the church will keep away feelings of isolation, loneliness, and idleness that hinder growth.
- Joining a ministry group provides the constant guiding and direction needed to stay on course through responsibility and accountability.
- Fellowship around the Word of God and those who think, believe and live as you are highly motivating, inspirational to go higher in God.
TAKE THE LIMIT OFF OF YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH!
From Strength to Strength
Psalm 84:5-7, “…Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them… they go from strength to strength.” Our salvation experience is a process and journey that is constant. There are warnings in the Bible of becoming weary or fainting while on the journey (READ: Galatians 6:9, Hebrews 12:3).
Brothers and sisters, we must continue on in the process so that we can receive the reward that God has for us. Revelation 22:12, Isaiah 40:10, Luke 9:62 read these passages of scriptures (and there are plenty more) about the reward that Jesus desires for us to have based on the victories that we allow the Holy Ghost to guide us in through entering strategic and God led battles, opportunities, and responsibilities.
It is not carnal to pursue God is an effort to win and to receive a reward from Him, our salvation is not a man-created process but it is designed by God! We cannot be ashamed, indifferent, or uncomfortable with understanding and receiving God’s COMPLETE plan of salvation that includes many beautiful gifts. The Apostle Paul said, “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing”